RULES & CONDITIONS
IMG/RIX Street Fest Rules and Conditions For Participants
These rules apply to all the CARS and MOTORCYCLE participants.
We reserve the right to modify the rules listed to enhance the event without notice.
CITY OF ELIZABETH/FACILITY REGULATIONS
ALCOHOL and WEAPONS are not prohibited in the show and general parking lot.
We have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy. If any of above is carried, all associated vehicles and motorcycles, participants, or visitors will be removed from the venue by the security staff.
2 ADULTS IN 1 SHOW-CAR. Or with Motorcycle.
In order to avoid any potential risk of accidents and/or injury caused by the high volume of people/children wondering the show-car area during the hours before 1pm, while show cars are still being directed in and arranged, we ask to limit number of passengers to two, (1 driver, 1 passenger, total 2 not including children) in each registered show car vehicle.
END OF SHOW – Show cars and motorcycles exit time – could be as late as 10:30pm
While street fest ends at approximately 10pm after the award ceremony, you may be asked to wait to leave the parking garage as late as 10:15 pm or later. This is to facilitate our spectators exiting the parking garage safely, quickly and happily. We will do our best to clear the venue as quickly as we can, however please do not start your car’s engine until the parking garage is cleared of spectators. All vehicles and motorcycles will be asked to leave by GROUP in each parking zone. Unless any other directions are given to start engine to exit, or directed to do so by the security officers, you are NOT allowed to start the engine. NO EXCEPTIONS.
No removal of any properties
Any event display equipment or any materials are properties of street fest, vendors, participants, or the venue. They are NOT allowed to be removed. Materials such as: Banners, Signs, Chairs, Tables, any display accessories, Equipment, or Auto parts. Unauthorized removal is considered theft and subject to prosecution.
Towed vehicles/motorcycles or Trailers:
Towing vehicles need to unload show cars/motorcycles at the parking garage general parking lot and drive or ride/push the show automobile into the show area. Parking fee for your tow vehicle will be separately required (daily rate $18 and up) , and street fest is not responsible for any cost. Roll-in directions must be given to owners who will tow their cars and motorcycles prior to the event. Owners of the trailers/tow equipped vehicles must use the best manner to park their vehicles in designated parking lot by using minimum space as much as possible so others can park smoothly.
1) Registration Fees are Non-Refundable unless IMG/RIX cancels shows. Your goodie bag is available for you to pick up on site the day of show, only until 4pm.
2) Show Car Entry begins at 1:00am. Entry gate will be closed at 5:45am. Your car reserved spot is not guaranteed after 4:45pm. However the goodie bags are available for you to pick up before 4pm on day of show.
3) General Public Admission Opens At: 6:00pm to 9:00 pm (subject to change). Spectator’s gate will be closed after 9:pm.
If you have friends/family visiting you at the show, their cooperation to return to your car by 10:00pm will help you go home quickly.
4) NO, No loud music, No engine revving, No squealing of tires, No burnout, No race or cruising. Security officers will immediately escort out. Those participants found in those activities. Several people received tickets from EPD for racing on the street after the show, don’t be one of them.
5) NO “SWAP MEET PARTS”, NO “FOR SALE” Sign displayed on a dashboard or near windows of vehicles. UN authorized promotion, solicitation or sales of any business by non-vendors are subject to be a removal from event including any future events.
6) Damaged Vehicles are not eligible to register. Street fest has right to cancel any registration that we determined based on submitted images and information. See street fest show-cars eligibility details.
7) Banners, Flags, Tents of non-business advertisements of/by non-participated sponsors of street fest are not allowed to be displayed at the show. Participants cannot setup or bring canopy to show. Canopies should not obstruct the display of any vehicles and/or walkways. We do allow car clubs to display there flags or banner at event.
8) Any Participants with emergency reasons to leave the show early, they must receive an authorization from street fest event staff, and have it approved by EPD, escorted by security officers on duty if being judge.
9) Show Participants must follow all directions and maintain slow speed (under 5 mph) in the parking garage when drive from one area to other.
10) Parking Zones will be based on car makes and models, unless any other instruction given by street fest. Assigned parking spot is NOT to be altered. If you come with friends that drive different models, you will not be allowed to park together. Please follow street fest staff instruction upon your arrival.
11) Attendees Arriving at the day of the show driving vehicles that were not originally registered (switching cars), will be held at the entrance area and re-assigned a parking spot based on availability. All parking spots are assigned based on information on the registration forms. No exceptions.
12) Reserved spots are not transferable without STREETFEST prior authorization. Any participants with transferred spot will be held at the entrance area on the day of the show and re-assigned a parking spot based on availability: further instruction will be given at gate. Originally registered owners who want to transfer their spot must contact IMG/RIX by 2 weeks before the show.
13) “Street fest Award Categories” is subject to change at any time without notice. Judges decision is final. Award categorize are decided by outside company and once decided it is final.
14) All children under age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult with his/her supervision at all time.
15) There will be NO AT-GATE / DAY OF SHOW Registration, every participant should register online.
16) There will be NO ANIMALS allowed by participants, vendors or spectators.
17) We reserve the right to refuse service / cancel registration / and or entrance to individuals we deem inappropriate. Any participants, visitors or exhibitors who fail (or has failed in the past) to follow the written rules and regulations or verbal instruction from the event staff is subject to disqualification and removal or/cancellation from the event. This also includes un-sportsman like behavior, excessive profanity, sexually explicit, violent, unethical, and intoxicated, under the influence, questionable character or anything else deemed inappropriate by the event staff and the venue.
Show-car participants for competition will be screened for the following:
Cracked glass, rust on any part of the vehicle, primer paint spots, missing exterior parts, dust and/or dirt, mismatched body panels, large dents and/or crash damage, missing interior parts including carpeting (where applicable), and/or dirty interiors. We reserve the right to keep this class show ready.
Show and Shine Participants: your vehicle is for display only will be screened for the following: No rules you're there to network with others